Summer Camp 2018
AGES 7-18 (ENTERING 2ND GRADE IN THE FALL)
Your child will love this fun 1 and 2-week summer camp experience. Campers are placed into rock bands as they work together to prepare for an end-of-camp concert.
Campers take private lessons on their instrument as well as every instrument in the band (guitar, bass, drums and piano).
Summer Camp also includes workshops in songwriting, improvisation, and percussion. This is a great opportunity for your child to develop their love of music and realize their potential.
Click here to review our Summer Camp Billing Policies
* After you enroll you will receive an invoice via email. Tuition is due upon receipt to guarantee your child’s’ placement.
- Session 1 May 21-25
- Session 2 May 29-June 1
- Session 3 June: 4-15
- Session 4 June: 18-29
- Session 5 July 2-6 (No camp 7/4)
- Session 6 July: 9-20
- Session 7 July: 23- Aug 3
- Session 8 August: 6-10 SOLD OUT
- 9 A.M. -2:30 P.M. Monday-Friday
- 8:30 A.M.: Free before camp care
- 2:30-5:30 P.M. Monday – Thursday After camp care. (No after care on Friday)
- Campers need to bring a sack lunch
- Pizza is provided by Rock School on the last day of each session
- Camp is held at Dave Simon’s Rock School
- $325 1-week camp sessions
- $615 2-week camp sessions
- Session 2 and Session 5 are pro-rated due to holiday closings ($260)
- 10% Off Sibling Discount
- 10% Off Additional Sessions
- $10 each day for aftercare
- $30 for private after camp lesson (reduced rate for campers)
Camp tuition includes Rock School t-shirt, earplugs, guitar picks and instrument rentals